Sergio Brito Award
1. The "SERGIO BRITO" AWARD - BEST YOUNG SLOPE STABILIT SIMPOSYUM 2024 ARTICLE in memory of the icon of Brazilian geotechnics, is intended to honour the young author (a) with the best article presented (oral or panel) during SSS2024.
2. The award will be given to a single paper and to the first author.
a. There is no limit to the number of entries per author.
3. The assessment criteria are:
a. Writing and clarity of the text.
b. Contribution to knowledge.
c. Originality and creativity.
4. The award will be presented at the opening session of SSS2024, where the author will be thanked.
5. The Award will be conferred by evaluation of the article by the General Technical Committee, which must give a score of 0 to 10 to the articles evaluated. The three (3) best articles selected by the General Technical Committee will go through the committee of chairs and cochairs of all the themes, who must re-evaluate the three articles and select the best-placed one.
6. All articles that have a young person aged thirty (30) or under as their first author on the website will automatically compete for the prize, unless they do not wish to take part (for this to happen, the first author's age must be requested on the website, as well as the information that they do not wish to take part in the prize).
Submit your article and good luck!